February 9, 2016
Do you know what the five best things about being home-schooled are?
1. You're always the smartest kid in the class.
2. You always part of the 'in' crowd.
3. You never get bullied or teased for what you wear to school.
4. You never get homework (unless of course you view all of your school work as 'home'work).
5. You never have to stand in the rain waiting for the bus.
Of course the worst part is you have to ask your sister to the school dance...but some would say it's a small price to pay for the privilege of being schooled at home.
This week we do a Here & There first. Matt and Sheldon host an international panel of educational experts who try to convince us and each other about the BEST way to school your kids. We've got people from Asia, Africa, Eurasia and beyond who all have different views of education ranging from International Christian Schools, homeschooling, public school, private teachers and more.
We don't promise that this podcast will make you feel better about the choices you've made about your kid's education but then again, it probably won't make you feel any worse.